Brad Cohen wrote an article on the Special section for USA Today on May 6th 2016 giving the top eight reasons why one should take advantage of Delta SkyMiles and collect them.
It has been said that the SkyMiles program is critiqued heavily by the frequent flier community because of how beneficial or lack of the points are. However, Delta Airlines has ramped up their SkyMiles so attract more customers to take advantage of these points. Here are the top eight reasons why one should collect Delta SkyMiles.
1. Delta will not charge for fees for last minute bookings
Competitors such as United and American will charge $75 if you book a flight within 21 days. Delta however, will not.
2. SkyMiles will never ever expire
Most of the other competitors will wipe your points clean within 18 to 24 months of inactivity
3. It is possible to earn the Elite Status without ever flying
You can use your credit card in order to get Elite Status.
4. Getting Elite Status is easier to get starting new year
Your SkyMiles can roll over meaning easier to get Elite Status.
5. Delta has teamed up with new partners that are outside of the SkyTeam
These partners include Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Australia.
6. The SkyTeam is working hard to improve itself
The SkyTeam has been expanded and improved.
7. Competitors loyalty programs are not getting any better
A lot of other competitors are not bettering their programs in a beneficial way to customers.
8. Delta’s redesigned tiered award system will mean that there are more affordable flights
Delta Airlines has restructured its aware system.
Here at ASAP Part Services, an ASAP Semiconductor owned company, we have the resources to supply a vast array of Delta Airlines products. We provide our customers with a simplified and speedy procurement process. We ensure that our customers production lines and prototype builds are always up and running effectively. We offer cost-effective component solutions by improving our customers’ negotiation power. If you are interested in a quote, please contact our friendly sales staff at email@example.com or call us at toll free at 1-714-418-5034.
Remember Us the Next Time You’re Looking for NSN Parts. We Can Get You Some of the Quickest and Most Competitive Quotes In the Industry.Request for Quote